OutSiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laggs and little bit Bugs :D

Go down 
+2
Merlin
LadY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LadY

Laggs and little bit Bugs :D Empty
PostSubject: Laggs and little bit Bugs :D   Laggs and little bit Bugs :D EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:57 am

Hi

as the very first thing before the server actually get out of beta, which should be corrected mega lagge it is hardly playable, as a mage so it's very hard in these great lagge play.
This problem should be solved as all first.

Then I suggest you look in Deadly Forrest where a mob is not what one sees and what gives a much Damage and the owl there should be a little lower made by HP as well as the blood demon NECTRA etc lizard Excellence in Iceland, the second clearly have too many HP.

and then ask fixes the egg exp: D

this was the first time by my side if I still think what I like to meld again: D

PS: Post-translated with Google: D sry ^ ^

LadY
Back to top Go down
Merlin

PostSubject: Lower HP ??   Laggs and little bit Bugs :D EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:34 pm

Hello, sorry Lady, i don't agree. if admin would lower HP of mobs it would be to easy for players to get good stuff. there must be a risk, also the risk to die. you would quickly loose fun, if you could get all stuff easely.
The other thing is laags, yes it laags, but not much. i could already do 2 rebirth with my mage. btw, laags will go if there is server on root.

HF & GL Merlin
Back to top Go down
LadY

PostSubject: Re: Laggs and little bit Bugs :D   Laggs and little bit Bugs :D EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:25 pm

LOL merlin then go ToP there drop g100 stuff and mobs have to low hp Wink u can get better g100 as g90/g95 Wink
Back to top Go down
<GameOver>
Admin
Admin
<GameOver>

PostSubject: Re: Laggs and little bit Bugs :D   Laggs and little bit Bugs :D EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:45 pm

I will talk with lapaka about your opinions.
Back to top Go down
https://outsiders.forumotion.com
Natascha

PostSubject: Re: Laggs and little bit Bugs :D   Laggs and little bit Bugs :D EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:31 pm

Hello Guys,

I think The Critical Medicine muste be take off because for normal Player. Because you can See now at the Ranking or in Server Most People are Knights and Archer because they have Critical Hits... or maybe make The Mage stronger like much more Dmg or somethink. Today i got with my Mage 2 Hits . vs an Assassin and my Mage have a lot of Hp 45000 its much and it got a 2 hit its very bad and my Mage make only 2000-4000 Dmg on the Assassin. Thats i mean Mage Are here atm not good... but I ihink Game and Lapa will fix it so the Game will make much Fun Smile .. and I prefer little bit more exp for the Eggs atm the exp is really low for eggs Razz

thank you so much for reading ,

Natascha
Back to top Go down
Hrs111

PostSubject: Re: Laggs and little bit Bugs :D   Laggs and little bit Bugs :D EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:51 pm

btw mages can use crit meds too and their attacks got higher
Back to top Go down
Natascha

PostSubject: Re: Laggs and little bit Bugs :D   Laggs and little bit Bugs :D EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Yes but at firtst Mages must buy the crits self and secound Razz show me with a mage a critical of 28000 Smile
Back to top Go down
Hrs111

PostSubject: Re: Laggs and little bit Bugs :D   Laggs and little bit Bugs :D EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:09 pm

/addatk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Natascha

PostSubject: Re: Laggs and little bit Bugs :D   Laggs and little bit Bugs :D EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:38 pm

yeah /addatk Very Happy / adddef too ... than an you can run naked on Server and hit Everyone Wink but... is this Funny? Razz hmm yeah for 1 day but Secound day its borring i think and this is not a System of Kalonline
Back to top Go down
Aniya
Aniya

PostSubject: Re: Laggs and little bit Bugs :D   Laggs and little bit Bugs :D EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:08 am

Well firstly, i leveld my mage to 109 then got bored and then just continued with my IC, but the thing is i had no problem leveling or had any lags, well maybe only when i tele'd into d5 i had fps lag that is all, i dont see why there is such an uproar with mages lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laggs and little bit Bugs :D   Laggs and little bit Bugs :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Laggs and little bit Bugs :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OutSiders :: Outsiders :: Bug Report-
Jump to: